[Trilinos-Users] porting loca applications to thyra

Jonas Thies jonas at math.rug.nl
Thu Sep 6 09:07:33 MDT 2007

Hi,

I am trying to port my code to release 8.0.1, in particular am I trying
to replace the 'NOX_Epetra_LinearSystem_AztecOO' by something more
stylish, say a "Thyra_DefaultLinearOpWithSolverFactoryBase". I would
like to use LOCA with Belos as linear solver in the NOX solve, but I
also need
- User-defined scaling, available as an Epetra_Vector object
- a User-defined preconditioner, available as an Epetra_Operator.

I used to pass those to the LinearSystem_AztecOO object, where can I put
them now?

thanks, best regards
Jonas