[Trilinos-Users] Generating Trilinos Class Reference Documentation

James Willenbring jmwille at sandia.gov
Wed Oct 10 10:03:33 MDT 2007

Don,

There is not currently a way to build the documentation from the tarball.
We have already started to add the documentation to the tarball, but have
only completed a small number of packages.  We plan to add the rest of the
documentation within the next couple of minor releases.

I apologize for the inconvenience.  Thanks for contacting us concerning the
issue you are facing.  Hearing this from a few users lately has made this a
higher priority.

Jim

  _____