[Trilinos-Users] Hi I am New An Probably Need Your Help

Davood Ansari david.ansari at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 20:57:08 MST 2007

Hi every one

I am pretty new to Trilinos and OOP.
I am doing FE analysis in the field of microwaves and I would love to know
if
the packages in here can ease or boost the performance of my work.
I found that most sub packages need the matrix to be ready
in as Epetra matrix objects. My question:

1.
I already have my CRS (usual crs consisting of a values arrays, a row_Index
array and a
columns array) format matrices. I would like to know if there is an effcient
way of converting
them into a Epetra CRS Matrix object ? Pleas comment .

2. Does any body have any idea on how Trilinos packages (particularly
solvers, eigne solvers and preconditioners ) compare (and compete) with
other available packages ?

Sincerely Yours
Davood