[Trilinos-Users] building on mac

Daniel Wheeler daniel.wheeler at nist.gov
Wed May 23 14:43:50 MDT 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to build trilinos on mac os x.

When configure is executed with

     $ ./configure --enable-default-packages --enable-pytrilinos --
enable-python

it stops with

     checking for Fortran libraries of f77...  -lcrt2.o -L/sw/lib/gcc/
powerpc-apple-darwin8.8.0/3.4.3 -L/sw/lib/gcc/powerpc-apple-
darwin8.8.0/3.4.3/../../.. -lfrtbegin -lg2c -   lSystemStubs -lSystem
-lmx /usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/libgcc.a
    checking for dummy main to link with Fortran libraries... unknown
    configure: error: linking to Fortran libraries from C fails
    See `config.log' for more details.
    configure: error: /bin/sh './configure' failed for packages/teuchos

What might be the problem?

The config.log is attached.

Thanks

Daniel Wheeler