[Trilinos-Users] Building Zoltan 3.0 with Isorropia

Razak Jagir r.jagir at auckland.ac.nz
Fri Jun 8 06:38:48 MDT 2007

Hello,
    I am trying to build Zoltan capabilities into isorropia. The
Trilinos release 7.0.8 notes requires Zoltan version 2.0 , however the
zoltan team has made only zoltan v3 available. I built zoltan v3 and
configured isorropia as follows

./configure  --enable-epetra --enable-isorropia-epetra
--enable-isorropia-zoltan  --with-mpi-compilers=/usr/bin
--with-blas=blas --with-incdirs=-I/Zoltan/include --with-libs=-lzoltan
--with-ldflags="-L/Zoltan/lib" --enable-epetraext

Isorropia configure successfully and I can build it without any errors -
however when i run the test example
trilinos-7.0.8/packages/isorropia/test/zoltan/rebalance_zoltan.exe i get
the following error message

caught exception: Zoltan requested, but Zoltan not enabled.

Could any one help me how to resolve this issue.

Many Thanks
Jagir