[Trilinos-Users] Error creating Epetra Maps

Willenbring, James M jmwille at sandia.gov
Thu Jun 7 21:58:51 MDT 2007

I forgot to reply to the list.

Sorry.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Willenbring, James M
Sent: Thu 6/7/2007 9:58 PM
To: Razak Jagir
Subject: RE: [Trilinos-Users] Error creating Epetra Maps

Jagir,

What arguments did you pass to configure?  Did you enable mpi correctly?  Unfortunately I was unable to reproduce this error.  I pasted your code into a test file, added some necessary #includes to the top, and changed

cout<<"Created Map "<<Map<<endl;

cout<<"Created Map "<<*Map<<endl;

and things seemed to run fine.  (Without the * things ran too, I just got a memory address in my output.)

I ran on a machine running Fedora Core, GCC 4.1.1, LAM, and using Trilinos 7.0.  I don't currently have access to a machine running Ubuntu.

Jim