[Trilinos-Users] MPI and Trilinos

Virginia Costa virscosta at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 15:27:36 MDT 2007

Ok.
But does anybody know if there's any problem to install these packages on
the same machine?
I have a computer with 2 processors (Intel Xeon Quad) and I want to use mpi,
but I'm afraid of install many versions of mpi and have problems... I
already have lam-mpi installed, but I'd like to test the others like mpich
and openmpi.

Thanks a lot.

Virginia.