[Trilinos-Users] Trilinos mail lists are not functioning!

James Willenbring jmwille at sandia.gov
Mon Feb 20 16:38:27 MST 2006

All,

I am sorry to report that a situation beyond our control is currently
preventing any @software.sandia.gov mail lists from accepting messages from
outside of Sandia.  We are not even receiving bounce notifications.  We hope
to have this situation resolved soon.  In the next few days, we will send a
follow up message to notify you that the lists are working again, or provide
information about some temporary alternatives.

Again, any messages sent to @software.sandia.gov email address from outside
of Sandia are being automatically discarded.

We wish to thank you for your patience and understanding.

Jim Willenbring

On behalf of the Trilinos Development Team