[Trilinos-Users] RE: Building sundance

Long, Kevin R krlong at sandia.gov
Tue Dec 5 16:52:36 MST 2006

Dear Syed,

At present, there's no system to build either Sundance or Trilinos using Visual Studio.
They do build under cygwin (though with some limitations -- nobody's been able to figure
out how to make the Python wrappers work correctly under cygwin).

I don't use Visual Studios myself and have no idea whether it's link-compatible with code
compiled with cygwin/gcc. I've forwarded your message to the Trilinos user's mailing list in hopes
that one of the Trilinos developers or users can help with your question.

Regards,

Kevin