[Trilinos-Users] Solving a Reduced System

Ammar T. Al-Sayegh alsayegh at purdue.edu
Fri Oct 7 15:54:17 MDT 2005

Hi All,

Let's say I have a system A x = B, but I would like to solve
the reduced system A' x' = B', where selected rows and
columns are elementated from the original system. Is there
an easy way to do that in solving a an Epetra_LinearProblem
with AzetecOO solver? The only related class I found is
Epetra_CrsSingletonFilter, but it's for elemenating rows
and columns with single entries. However, I need a class
or function that would work with any selected rows/columns,
regardless of how many entries in them.

Thanks.

-ammar