[Trilinos-Users] AztecOO Convergence

Ammar T. Al-Sayegh alsayegh at purdue.edu
Mon Nov 21 13:50:40 MST 2005

Mike,

Just to cofirm, if A and b of an Epetra_LinearProblem being
solved in a single processor are exactly the same as A and b
of an Epetra_LinearProblem being solved in two processors,
then the solution, x, should be 100% identical in both cases
when AZ_precond is set to AZ_none. Is this correct?

I will try to trace my A and b before each run of solver.iterate()
in the single- and dual-processor cases and check whether there
is a variation in A and b between the two cases to track any coding
error.

-ammar