[Trilinos-Users] Epetra_FEVector ReplaceGlobalValue

Simone Deparis deparis at MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 15 05:16:15 MST 2005

Thank you. For my needs, the little "patch" is enough, and since one can
do more than one globalAssemble, probably is a good tread off btw
feasablility and needs.

Simone

phone :  +1 617 452 3285  mailto:deparis at mit.edu
fax   :  +1 617 258 8559  http://www.mit.edu/~deparis