[Trilinos-Users] AztecOO and ~OperatorData()

Simone Deparis deparis at MIT.EDU
Tue Dec 13 13:30:40 MST 2005

Williams, Alan B wrote:
> Simone,
>
> No, AztecOO does not destroy your P operator. When you use
> SetPrecOperator, AztecOO wraps your operator in an internal struct.
> AztecOO later destroys that struct, but it should not destroy your
> operator.
>
> Alan

I see... You are right. I missed it:

AztecOO::OperatorData::~OperatorData()
{
  if (X!=0) delete X;
  if (Y!=0) delete Y;
}

the operator A is not destroyed. :-)
Thank you
Simone

                                    Simone Deparis
  .~.                               Mech Eng Dept - MIT
  /V\   L   I   N   U   X           77 Mass Ave Room 3-264
 // \\  =================           Cambridge MA 02139
/(   )\                             USA
 ^^-^^
phone :  +1 617 452 3285  mailto:deparis at mit.edu