[Trilinos-Users] release of packages

Malte Neumann neumann@statik.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 17:13:31 +0200

Jim,

thanks a lot for this information.

So, I guess I have to be patient.

Malte

On Tue, Mar 30, 2004 at 08:00:17AM -0700, Willenbring, James M wrote:
> Malte,
>
> I am sorry that I didn't specify when the next release will be.  We expect
> the next release to occur near the week of the 24th of May.  We are going
> to release a substantial number of new packages this time, so we are not
> sure how long it will take to stabilize the release branch and perform
> acceptance testing.  We will certainly send a note to the user's list when
> the outside release is made available.
>
> Jim

                              Malte Neumann
Institut fuer Baustatik / Institute of Structural Mechanics
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Ekkehard Ramm
Universitaet Stuttgart / University of Stuttgart

Pfaffenwaldring 7, D-70550 Stuttgart, Germany

mailto:neumann@statik.uni-stuttgart.de            phone: ++49-711-685-6121
http://www.uni-stuttgart.de/ibs/members/neumann/  fax:   ++49-711-685-6130