[Trilinos-Users] release of packages

Malte Neumann neumann@statik.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 16:41:07 +0200

Ken,
Jim,

when will this release be, you are not talking about next November, are you?

Malte

On Tue, Mar 30, 2004 at 06:26:54AM -0800, Ken Stanley wrote:
> Malte,
>   The code for the Amesos_Mumps class will be in the release.  Whether we
> document it is another issue.  The challenge with Mumps is in the build.
>
>   Marzio may also have thoughts on this.
>
> Ken
>

> --- James Willenbring <jmwille@sandia.gov> wrote:
> > Malte,
> >
> > Thank you for your interest in Trilinos.  We plan to release all three
> > of the packages that you are interested in.  Unfortunately, Anasazi and
> > Meros are not slated to be released in our next outside release.  In
> > addition, while much of Amesos is slated for release, I am not sure if
> > the Mumps interface is part of the functionality that is to be released
> > this time.
> >
> > Ken - Do you plan to release the Mumps interface in the next release?
> >
> > There is a good chance that all of the packages that you are looking for
> > will go out in the release after next.  The timing of that release has
> > not yet been discussed, but we can estimate that the release will occur
> > sometime around late November.
> >
> > If you have any further questions, please reply to the list.
> >
> > Jim

                              Malte Neumann
Institut fuer Baustatik / Institute of Structural Mechanics
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Ekkehard Ramm
Universitaet Stuttgart / University of Stuttgart

Pfaffenwaldring 7, D-70550 Stuttgart, Germany

mailto:neumann@statik.uni-stuttgart.de            phone: ++49-711-685-6121
http://www.uni-stuttgart.de/ibs/members/neumann/  fax:   ++49-711-685-6130