[Trilinos-Users] building Trilinos with Intel 7.0

Tony Hammond hammonda@cae.wisc.edu
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 01:18:17 -0600 (CST)

Sorry about not specifying the platform I'm using;  it slipped my mind
while I was trying to gather the rest of the information.  Here are some
more details about my platform that may help:

Redhat-7.1 ix86 Linux cluster
  -  AMD Athon CPU with Thunderbird core
  -  latest RedHat-7.1 patches
Intel C, C++ and Fortran compilers version 7.0
MPICH-1.2.5 built using GNU C and C++ compilers, Intel Fortran compiler
  -  ch_p4 communication type over fast ethernet
BLAS and LAPACK
  -  built from source from www.netlib.org using Intel compilers

I'm going to take a closer look into this problem tomorrow when I'm more
awake.  I'll let you all know if I find out anything.

Tony Hammond                            University of Wisconsin at Madison
Computing Cluster Administrator         Department of Engineering Physics
Phone:  608-263-6577                    Room 522
Fax:  608-265-4546                      1500 Engineering Drive
Mobile:  608-239-8744                   Madison, WI 53706-1608
Email:  hammonda@cae.wisc.edu           Website:  http://www.cae.wisc.edu