[Trilinos-Announce] Archival of the Trilinos FEI Package

Ober, Curtis C ccober at sandia.gov
Wed Jun 28 15:30:57 MST 2023

Hi all,

We have had a request to archive the FEI package with the Trilinos 15.0 release (Fall 2023 timeframe) along with the other packages slated for archival (i.e., Domi, Komplex, Moertel, Pike, Rythmos, and TriKota).  If you are still using FEI, please let us know as soon as possible, otherwise we will try to include the FEI archival in the Trilinos 15.0 release.

Sorry for the short notice on this, but reducing the number of packages (especially unused ones) helps decrease our software footprint!

Thanks,
Curt

--

Curtis C. Ober, Ph.D.