[Trilinos-Announce] 2023 Trilinos Users/Developers Group (TUG) Meeting

Ober, Curtis C ccober at sandia.gov
Wed Jun 28 15:06:53 MST 2023

Hi all,

The Trilinos leadership is entertaining Tuesday, Oct. 31st through Thursday, Nov. 2nd as the dates for the 2023 TUG Meeting.  We looked at other weeks in October and early November, and this week appeared to have the fewest conflicts.  Please let us know of any major conflicts we may have missed.  Again, we are planning to have a hybrid meeting (virtual and in-person) and each day will be for just the mornings (8am-12pm MT) to allow our European community to join us.  Additionally, we are considering having a tutorial session the afternoon of Oct. 31st.

The general schedule is

  *   Tuesday, Oct. 31st
     *   AM – Trilinos Updates
     *   PM – Tutorials (tentative)
  *   Wednesday, Nov. 1st
     *   AM – Application Day (Usage and Information Sharing)
  *   Thursday, Nov. 2nd
     *   AM – Developers Day (Planning and Discussion)

Please let us know if you are interested in presenting any information and/or topics/presentations you would like to see.

On behalf of the Trilinos leadership,

Thanks,
Curt

--