[Trilinos-Announce] ANNOUNCEMENT: 2022 Trilinos User Group Meeting (TUG22)

Ober, Curtis C ccober at sandia.gov
Fri Oct 28 16:58:32 MST 2022

Hi all,

We have posted (https://trilinos.github.io/trilinos_user-developer_group_meeting_2022.html) most of the slides from this year’s TUG meeting.  I would like to thank everyone for all their efforts in making this year’s TUG a great meeting.

In the near future, they be adding the recorded presentations, so take tuned!

Thanks,
Curt

--

Curtis C. Ober, Ph.D.