[Trilinos-Announce] FW: C++17 Requirement Plans for Kokkos

Ober, Curtis C ccober at sandia.gov
Tue May 24 07:45:50 MST 2022

Hi all,

The Kokkos team wanted to inform folks about the upcoming release plans for Kokkos (see below). The Trilinos team will be working with Kokkos over the next several months to coordinate this transition.

As noted below, please let us, the Trilinos team and the Kokkos team, know of any questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Curt

--

Curtis C. Ober, Ph.D.