[Trilinos-Announce] Trilinos transition to modern CMake IMPORTED targets

Bartlett, Roscoe A rabartl at sandia.gov
Tue Jul 19 13:12:31 MST 2022

Hello Trilinos users and developers,

FYI: The updated version of the Trilinos CMake build system in:

   https://github.com/trilinos/Trilinos/pull/10614

was merged yesterday.  Today we see a few new nightly testing build errors on some machines reported and being worked in:

   https://github.com/trilinos/Trilinos/issues/10774

If you suspect there are problem caused from this upgrade of the CMake build system, please add a comment to:

   https://github.com/trilinos/Trilinos/issues/10774

and will go from there.

Cheers,

-Ross