[Trilinos-Announce] Trilinos User Group 2021 -- Save the Date!

Ober, Curtis C ccober at sandia.gov
Tue Oct 5 08:53:49 MST 2021

After a year of hiatus, we will be holding the Trilinos User Group (TUG) meeting virtually this year!

Please save the dates Tuesday, Nov. 30th through Thursday, Dec. 2nd, 2021.  We will have a shortened schedule from 8am - 12pm MDT each day in order to include participation from those in Europe.  Details on the meeting agenda will be forthcoming.

Additionally, this year is the 20th Anniversary of Trilinos, and we will be commemorating this anniversary during the meeting.

Please share this with those who might be interested, and we look forward to virtually seeing everyone at this year’s meeting!

Curt

---

Curtis C. Ober
Trilinos Product Manager