[Trilinos-Announce] Trilinos User Group 2021

Ober, Curtis C ccober at sandia.gov
Tue Nov 9 10:46:45 MST 2021

We would like to announce the 2021 Trilinos User Group Meeting and the 20th Anniversary of Trilinos!

The meeting will be virtual and held Tuesday, Nov. 30th through Thursday, Dec. 2nd, 2021 from 8am - 12pm MST each day.  The tentative agenda is attached, and the highlights are

  *   Tuesday (11/30) - Keynote by Mike Heroux, 20th Anniversary Celebration, and Product Area presentations
  *   Wednesday (12/1) - Applications presentations
  *   Thursday (12/2) - Developers session

At the 20th Anniversary Celebration of Trilinos, and we will be commemorating this anniversary during the meeting.

There is no registration fee for attendance; however, registration is required for our reporting requirements.  Registration may be submitted through November 30, 2021.  Please send the completed registration form (see attached) to Phyllis Rutka (mailto:parutka at sandia.gov).  After registration, you will receive an invite for the meetings.  Please do not forward the invite as registration is needed to attend.

Additional information is available on the Trilinos Org site (https://trilinos.github.io/trilinos_user-developer_group_meeting_2021.html).

Please share this announcement with those who might be interested, and we look forward to virtually seeing everyone at this year’s meeting!