[Trilinos-Announce] 2015 European Trilinos User Group meeting, Mar 2 - 3, 2015, Saclay/Paris, France

Heroux, Michael A maherou at sandia.gov
Thu Jan 22 12:42:45 MST 2015

Registration is now available for the 2015 European Trilinos User Group meeting at Maison de la Simulation, CEA Saclay near Paris on March 2 - 3, 2015.

Details are available on the Trilinos website:

http://trilinos.org/community/events/european-trilinos-user-group-meeting-2015/

The program is still under construction.   We have slots for user presentations, so if you are interested in talking about your Trilinos-related work, please let me know.

Thanks.