[Trilinos-Announce] Registration open for the 2014 Trilinos User Group meeting

Willenbring, James M jmwille at sandia.gov
Fri Aug 15 13:43:14 MDT 2014

All,
The Trilinos team will be hosting our annual Trilinos User Group meeting (TUG 2014) during the week of October 27, 2014.  Monday will consist of Tutorial material.  Tuesday and Wednesday will feature user-focused talks. Thursday is reserved for topics of interest to Trilinos developers. Depending on demand for session topics, the schedule may be adjusted.  A more specific schedule will be added to the website in the weeks prior to the meeting.

Registration is now open.  There is no fee to attend TUG.  We are asking participants as part of registration if they would prefer a basic or advanced tutorial.  Non-US citizens are strongly encouraged to register by September 15th to allow time for necessary paperwork. Non-US citizens who register after the 15th may still be able to attend, depending on the specific circumstances.  Registration will close on October 17th.

Registration link for users:
bit.ly/1AkcCmU<http://bit.ly/1AkcCmU>

Registration link for developers:
bit.ly/1sJNViz<http://bit.ly/1sJNViz>