[Trilinos-Announce] 2010 Trilinos User Group Meeting

Heroux, Michael A maherou at sandia.gov
Thu Sep 30 12:40:53 MDT 2010

We have already made this announcement once, but I know people get busy, so if you plan to attend the Trilinos User Group meeting in November, please register as soon as possible:

The 2010 Trilinos User Group meeting will be held November 2-3 in Albuquerque, with a tutorial on Monday, November 1 and a Developer Day on Thursday, November 4.

More information is available on the Trilinos website

http://trilinos.sandia.gov/events/trilinos_user_group_2010/index.html

Although there is no fee for attending the meeting, we ask everyone who plans to attend to register.

Presently the meeting is scheduled to be onsite at the Sandia Computer Science Research Institute building.  However, if registrations exceed the capacity of the onsite facility, we may switch the venue to a local hotel.  Please stay tuned...

Best regards,