[Trilinos-Announce] 5th Annual Trilinos User Group Meeting: Nov 6-7, 2007

Michael A Heroux maherou at sandia.gov
Sat Oct 6 21:20:59 MDT 2007

All,

We will be hosting the 5th annual Trilinos User Group Meeting on November
6-7, 2007, followed by a Developer Day on November 8.

Details will soon be posted on the Trilinos web site:

http://trilinos.sandia.gov

Location and date:

What:     5th Annual Trilinos User Group Meeting
When:     November 6-8, 2006
Where:    Computer Science Research Institute
          Sandia National Laboratories
          Albuquerque, NM USA

Some highlights:

- Trilinos presentations will be a mix of tutorials, in-depth
presentations on new packages and "what's new" in more mature areas.
- We will also discuss the expanding scope of Trilinos to include more than
just solver capabilities specifically: meshing, discretizations, assembly,
and load balancing.

How to attend:

- If you are Sandia employee or contractor: You may attend one or more
presentations without prior arrangement.
- If you are not:  Please send a note to:
    - Trilinos-Help (mailto:trilinos-help at software.sandia.gov) or
    - Mike Heroux (mailto:maherou at sandia.gov) or
    - A Trilinos developer, if you are working with someone on the project.