[Trilinos-Announce] Final Reminder: Trilinos User Group Meeting Next Week

Mike Heroux maherou at sandia.gov
Tue Oct 31 09:26:14 MST 2006

Just a final reminder that the Trilinos User Group meeting will be next
week, Nov 7-9.

What: 4th Annual Trilinos User Group Meeting
When: November 7-9, 2006
Where: Room 90, Computer Science Research Institute (CSRI, new facility)
1450 Innovation Parkway (East of Kirtland Air Force Base)
Sandia National Laboratories
Albuquerque, NM

The full schedule can be seen at:

http://software.sandia.gov/trilinos/events/trilinos_user_group/2006/

Directions to CSRI from I-40: I-40, exit on Eubank south.  After 5 or 6
lights, take a left at Gibson and a right at the stop sign - Innovation
Parkway.  Second building on left, 1450 Innovation Parkway.

Access to facility:

Sandia Employees and Contractors:  Badge required.
US citizens: Legal ID (e.g., driver's license) required.
Foreign nationals: Previously arranged Sandia host required.