[Trilinos-Announce] Trilinos Questionnaire: Please participate!

Michael A Heroux maherou at sandia.gov
Tue Oct 12 23:10:30 MDT 2004

The Trilinos Project Team has prepared a questionnaire to help us determine
the ongoing priorities for our efforts.  As a member of the Trilinos
Announcements mail list, we hope you will take a few minutes to provide your
answers to the questionnaire.  Questions range from broad questions about
Trilinos as a whole to detailed questions about individual packages.

Although you may fill out this questionnaire at any time in the future, it
would be particularly helpful if you would complete it by Friday October 22,
2004.  Doing so will allow us to include your results in our discussions at
the Trilinos User Group Meeting in early November.

Thank you in advance for your participation.

Sincerely,

Mike (on behalf of the entire Trilinos team)

Here is the link:

http://software.sandia.gov/trilinos/questionnaire

Michael Heroux
Sandia National Laboratories