[Trilinos-Announce] Trilinos User Group Follow up

Michael A Heroux maherou@sandia.gov
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 22:25:09 -0500

All,

We will be posting presentations from last week's Trilinos User Group
meeting.  I will post an announcement as soon as they are ready.

For those of you who attended one or more TUG session, I would appreciate it
very much if you could please reply to this message, answering the following
questions as appropriate.

1.	In what ways was this meeting helpful to you?

2.	In what ways was this meeting not helpful to you?

3.	Did you like the meeting format and how it was organized?
	What suggestions do you have for improvement?

4.	Did you find the meeting location suitable?
	Do you have suggestions for a better place?

5.	If we were to hold future meetings, how often should we do so?

6.	What other comments do you have?
	If you would like to have follow-up, please
	put you contact information here.

If you have read this far, Thanks!

Mike
Michael Heroux