[Trilinos-Announce] Trilinos User Group Presentations are Online

Michael A Heroux maherou@sandia.gov
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 08:48:52 -0600

All,

There were a number of requests for presentation materials from the October
Trilinos User Group meeting.  Most of the presentations are available online
at this time.  I expect we will add one or two of the missing ones within in
the next week.  All presentations are in Microsoft Powerpoint format (PDF
would have been an option, but some of the presentations use motion, which
doesn't translate to PDF format).  For one of the talks (Schunk) we linked a
technical report that is more complete than the presentation.  All files are
available at:

http://software.sandia.gov/trilinos/tug_oct_2003p.html

Mike

Michael Heroux