[Trilinos-Announce] Mail list information

Mike Heroux mheroux@cs.sandia.gov
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 18:12:26 -0500

All,

You have been added to the Trilinos announcements mail list
(trilinos-announce@software.sandia.gov).  This list will be used to announce
releases and news related to the Trilinos project.

We are developing additional lists for Trilinos and related packages.  These
will be announced once they are established and available.  I will make a
first best-guess as to who would be interested in subscribing to the each
list, but subscribing and unsubscribing are easy to do.

This list will have a low frequency of messages (probably fewer than
1-per-month) once the other mail lists are established.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please let me know.

Mike Heroux

P.S.  Many thanks to Tammy Kolda and Paul Sery for setting up the mail list
server.